Sunday 11 November 2012

Update on my channel :D

So I know I have done a lot of these update things on either my channel or my blog however this is what the blog is for :D and I always have to update you guys so you guys would be able to know whats going to happen on my channel and wait for the amazing video to come out and watch it :D haha
SO THE UPDATE IS THAT
I will have at least min 1 video per week
and max of 7 videos a week :D (If I am able to get to that number)
Also I really want to start on making MTG game play videos on online MTG games and Real life MTG games
Each week I will definitely get 1 pack or more too :)
So each week you will be see my cracking 1 pack :) WOOHOO!!!!
[More cards to trade]


[For people who just randomly appear on this blog ]
Check out my 1st ever post on this blog and check out my channel!
Happybluecat97

No comments:

Post a Comment