Friday 9 November 2012

The Deck I use to play at FNM

So today I went to my local shop for a standard FNM game :)
Didn't manage to get the promo :( however did had a lot of fun with my new standard deck :) My new standard deck was a U/W Control Deck and it was seriously one of the best deck I ever made with a tight budget :D and I would like to show this deck to all of you guys, who want to start playing magic, however you do not have lots of money to invest on it.
So here is the decklist
Land Base: 25 lands
9 Plains
8 Island
4 Glacial Fortress
4 Azorius guildgate
Creature : 10 creatures
3 Riders of Gavony
2 Angel of Jubilation
3 Fiend Hunter
2 Archon of the Triumvirate
Planeswalker: 1 Planeswalker
Tamiyo The Moon Sage
Instants : 13 Instants
4 Azorius Charm
2 Dramatic Rescue
3 Dissipate
2 Syncopate
2 Sphinx's Revelation
Sorcery: 2 Sorcery
2 Supreme Verdict
Enchantments : 6 Enchantments
4 Oblivion Ring
2 Detention Sphere
Artifact : 3 Artifact
3 Azorius Keyrune

No comments:

Post a Comment