Tuesday 13 November 2012

More news on Gate Crash


[ image taken from google images]
From what I had research on, this are mostly what the art will look like for Dimir guildmage and Dimir keyrune and they look sick!

[ All 4 images above are taken from google image ]
These are the other keyrunes of the other guild and they all look sick! especially with the back ground of their following guild area images!

Now here are the following other 4 guild mage I had not listed :)

 Boros Guildmage - Gatecrash Art
BOROS!


Gruul Guildmage - Gatecrash Art
GRUUL!

Simic Guildmage - Gatecrash Art
SIMIC!

Orzhov Guildmage - Gatecrash Art
Orzhov

[Photos taken from http://www.magicspoiler.com]

So enough of this amazing photos and lets discuss about their effects :) so this post will be in 3 parts
each one i would either cover 1 / 2 guilds
So today since this is already a long post I might as well cover just 1 :)

So today we will be covering on Boros,

Firstly Boros is a about righteous and authority, they are a guild that has troops and army, they fight for the right stuff and they are some how like the Azorius they believe in justice.
So, from this keyrune image itself, it most likely shows a W/R Solider with maybe flying since most of them are angels? or even first strike?
Boros Guildmage - Gatecrash Art

while the guild mage ability I can't really see what is it from the photo itself, but since it has red one of its ability would most likely be about dealing damage to creature

This are just some of my thoughts, so I might be wrong or I might be right who knows?
so if you have your own thought about my thoughts or the guild mage and keyrune leave a comment on this post telling me it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment