Saturday 10 November 2012

HI I HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL!?

Hi guys :D whoever is reading this blog post, today while i was cleaning my house with my family i mange to find some pokemon cards that worth quite a lot and since I do not play pokemon nor my brother do anymore we decide to either sell it :D or trade for MTG stuff :) so if you are interested in them hope over to this video link and see what I got :D
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54XL65wrIyQ&feature=plcp
Also i need help on ideas on what do upload on my channel as I do not have much stuff now to upload on it 
D:
So if you happen to have any idea leave a comment below on this post :) 
also thanks for reading this blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Make a video of you daily life. That might be interesting. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D and post it on my MTG youtube channel??

      Delete