Friday 14 December 2012

FNM~

I went FNM this week for the drafting part and went 1-2 :D haha it failed badly for me as I didn't have enough cards for the color combination I was playing, which was a red/black agro deck.. I did get some nice rares and bomb in the deck :) Such as pack rat and temple garden :D
But when I play the pack rat came out once only... and it was really strong however other than that with out pack rat coming out on the battlefield I lost all the games :3
Since it was 1 win 1 pack at my local card shop I got one pack :) But didnt get anything nice sadly :( I just gotten a collective blessing.... bad luck with packs this day XD

Also I saw deck list for a Green/White Agro Deck that I fought with also during GPT and sadly lost to it and I felt that it was a very strong deck and wanted to share with you guys here :)
The price of the deck is kind of expensive but still it is a strong deck :) Thou I would remove the precint captain for some other stuff like restoration angel :)


4  Cavern of Souls
4  Forest
2  Gavony Township
6  Plains
4  Sunpetal Grove
4  Temple Garden

4  Avacyn's Pilgrim
4  Champion of Parish
4  Mayor of Avabruck
4  Precinct Captain
1  Restoration Angel
4  Silverblade Paladin
3  Sublime Archangel
3  Thalia, Guardian of Thraben

1  Faith's Shield
4  Rancor
4  Selesnya Charm

S/B
1  Faith's Shield
1  Garruck Relentless
2  Intrepid Hero
2  Nevermore
2  Oblivion Ring
2  Rest in Peace
2  Riders of Gavony
1  Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
2  Thragtusk


So yeah that's about it for today! :D Have a nice day people! Cheers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment