Thursday 13 December 2012

A Sad case :(

So recently I did a trade with a awesome person name Seeknayr via the youtube MTG Trade Community and according to the youtube MTG Trade Community I sent my cards first as I approach him first :) However when my letter reach to him, it was in really really bad shape :( a link to the video will be in the post.

So from now on I will use bubble wraps like this~
To wrap the cards to prevent the cards in top loaders to make holes in the letters which would lead to the cards dropping out from the letter and BE LOST FOREVER D:

So if you are reading this and you are interested in doing a trade with me :) The cards will be safe this time definitely 
and that's all for today folks! :D Cheers have a nice day! Check out my channel for some MTG Video :D
Happybluecat97 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment